Popular Posts

Sunday, September 9, 2007

MP-02 Ultra Magnus SOLD

Having regretted making this purchase two years ago, I tried selling it on yahoo auctions. At that time, many people were trying to sell their MP-02 and online prices were pretty low. Some were even selling below retail. As a result, I decided to keep it a little longer.

Recently, I began clearing some of my old toy collection. So I thought, why not try and sell my MP=02 again? As a result of the recent Transformer hype, I managed to sell off my MP-02 at a reasonably good price.

6 comments:

KENNY said...

Wow noticed that you've been clearing a lot of your stuff.

MP-02 is pretty great I think, except for the fact that it's really Optimus Prime in white.

Shin said...

Yup, that's why I sold it. Just opened my reissue MP-01. The QC is horrible! Horrible paint and one of the smoke stack is broken!!!

KENNY said...

Broken? You mean your MP01?

Yeah, I've heard that most MP01 reissues have problems especially with the paint. My MP01 is a reissue as well and the paintjob is far from perfect.

Shin said...

Yup, my MP-01 left smoke stack broke.

I opened up my reissue MP-01 for the first time last night to take out the batteries. After taking them out, the left chest plate cannot close fully.

Fortunately, i have a first issue MP-01...

Shaun said...

Yup, that's why I sold it. Just opened my reissue MP-01. The QC is horrible! Horrible paint and one of the smoke stack is broken!!!

crap! same case with my mp04, luckily checked back then and there was still stock to exchange. better for us to check the item immediately upon purchase man.

Shin said...

Didnt thought QC would be so horrible with Takara. Esp since Im paying over a hundred bucks for a "Masterpiece"...

I bought it from OG, so not sure they would let me change if i found the stack broken then.

Oh well, lesson learnt... i hope.